References to “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy statement mean TopTwig.
1- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may process and collect certain data about you:
1.1 The information you give us. You may give information about you by filling in forms in our website TopTwig.com or by filling in registration forms by writing email or phone number. This includes information you provide when you register an account, subscribe to be our “TopTwig expert”, place an order, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, survey or promotion and when you report an issue with our site or any concerns you have. The information you submit to us may include your:
- Date of birth.
- Email address.
- Phone number and mobile phone number.
- Bank account details.
- Name and surname of your legal guardian if you are adolescent.
We look forward to you providing us this information. However, if you do not want to reveal your personal- identifiable information to us, please do not submit it. Furthermore, be aware if you do not provide information in some cases, we will not be able to provide the requested information.
1.2 We store information for certain purposes. Like history of your purchases, your performance, point balance, recruits sponsored by you etc.
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically store the following data such as:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, login information and other that helps us learn about your operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), products that your viewed and searched for, page response times, download errors, interaction information (such as clicks, scrollings and mouse-overs, methods used to browse away from the page as well as phone numbers to call our customer service number.
1.3 Information we collect from other sources.
Note: We work with third parties such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks and credit reference agencies.
2- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We protect the confidentiality of your data in accordance with normal procedures as well as legal requirements.
We use information held about you in different ways:
- To customise our site according to your needs and interests and to ensure the site’s contents and functions is presented as effectively as possible for you.
- To keep our site safe and secure
- To assure and monitor compliance by you with our rules and policies.
- For promotional and marketing uses.
- For the purpose of obtaining professional regulations and complying with our legal obligations
- For the purpose of system administration as well as record keeping
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer similar to those you have enquired or purchased
We do not sell, rent or trade your data.
We disclosure personal information to the following recipients:
- Our service providers (delivery services etc)
- Our professional advisers
- Commercial partners (where disclosure is necessary in connection with sale of a business or the assets
- Affiliated TopTwig companies (for the purposes of coordination and management of marketing and promotional activities
All information provide to us and we collect about you is stored on secured servers. We, therefore, do not collect or store credit or debit card information for online transactions. All online payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and will be processed by third parties. You have the right to access to your personal data and to have any inaccuracies amended at any time. However, we may request a copy of identification or details about the reason you initially contacted us in order to process any such requests. We will respond to any requests you make in accordance with legal duties as well.
A request to access your personal information or have your personal information amended can be sent to us by contacting us at the Contact form.
Lastly, if you have any questions, comments or enquiries concerning this privacy statement, contact us at the Contact Form
We may hold any Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Information at the time of registering to use Brittany.com or subscribing to any services we have provided (eg. newsletters)
- To respond any inquiries
- Enhance customer service, any product options and improve product performances
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence
- To analyse any website usage
Whilst TopTwig.com uses standard industry practices, we try our best to keep your Personal Information as private as possible, but due to technical limitations, We do not represent, warrant or/and guarantee that personal information will remain secure. Even supposing this, We NEVER trade, rent or sell any personal information to third parties.